A Virtual AGM is a meeting among organizations and their stakeholders or representatives where outcomes are announced, business is debated, and proposals are decided on, just within the framework of online virtual activity, rather than just an in-person incident. The Companies
Member engagement throughout virtual AGMs:
- To fulfill the demand of ASIC that you may have assured that all stakeholders will participate comfortably in your conference, the patented technology or provider you select must:
- Have a secure connection and host server, which can uninterruptedly allow the meetings to occur.
- Help Q&A meetings live.
- Make sure that someone can only do elections with voting rights.
- Offer members that option of casting a vote online during the session in the same form as they would if they joined in person, even if there is the option of voting before the meeting.
You need to ensure that your conference goes smoothly:
- With all guests and speakers available, complete a current dress rehearsal before the general meeting. It is also important that those used on the day of the AGM are now the devices used throughout rehearsal.
- Have a workaround for backups in position. The introduction of a video conferencing option is desirable so that the guests can safely dial into your AGM using the phone throughout the event of technological or internet-related problems.
- In the Information Sheet and various exchanges communications, notify attendees of the contingency plan.
- During your digital AGM design phase, competent virtual event providers can run yours through all these choices.
The Virtual AGM for Express Virtual Gatherings only connects directly to the meeting through many authenticated network devices, ranging from encrypted URLs, protected HTTPS domains to special security codes and PINs. This implies that the chance of unwanted visitors appearing at the AGM is incredibly low.